All artwork, own characters, written stories and photographs shown on my website are copyrighted to me, KentLaiton. Please do not repost, steal, copy, recolor, trace, or claim anything of my work of your own without my permission. Only if you have received art from me you are directly allowed to use it, but only if proper credit is given. Any of my personal art may not be used in any way. It is my artwork, and I do not allow any of it to be taken without my prior written permission.
If you notice my art being reposted or edited on any place where it shouldn't be, please notify me of it through mail, on my site's Guestbook or on here.
Are you interested in commissioning me or doing an art trade with me? Then follow these steps.
1. Check my status and slots in Art Status, or see them above. Once the two slots are full you will have to wait until a slot is available again.
2. Please read my Terms of Service on my website first before requesting.
3. Check out what art I offer in Art Offers and Prices. I am willing to draw any animal or fantasy creature, I just don’t have many examples of other animals yet.
4. Make your request by using the Ordering Form on my website. Fill in every section clearly so I have enough information about what I would have to draw for you.
5. If you have asked for a Commission, you can now send me the payments and when I have received them I will start on it. If you have asked for an Art Trade, I will tell you in my response what you would need to draw for me.
6. When the art is finished, I will post it to my deviantART and website gallery with credits to you as character owner/art requester included. You can repost the art for non-commercial usage as long as credits are given.